Le forum des fans de la poudre noire

Bienvenue sur le forum des fans de la poudre noire. Ici on parlera de toutes les armes a poudre noire et des armes western

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

New to the forum.

+6
xtrup57
jean21
Oglala
edouard
michel5611
Racing
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Racing
user

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyDim 12 Jan 2020 - 16:21

Hi all!
I´m Jesper,55 yrs of age in two weeks and i live north of most of you guys,in Sweden.

As such i´m an avid PN shooter and belong to a club.

Our laws look a little different to yours why replica firearms are under permit to us,thus most of us use the old originals.

So do i. I surf Naturabuy frequently for fresh guns,which has led me to discover this place as well as for instance Corsicarms.

As far as occupation i service and build tube amplifiers for a living. Different..i know What a Face Yes,i´m a giging guitarist too...

As far as my collection of guns i´ve made it a point that all of my guns can be shot/used and among them are some true gems. Like for instance an original Whitworth 451 military match.

France tho becomes interesting as France was ahead in the arms race with the introduction of the Chassepot and onwards really,why i´ve come to own several Chassepot over the years.
In fact i picked another one up just the other day,this time out a rather odd one made by Potts&Hunts in London at the time. Made in 1869.

More on me?
Have a spouse and three dogs,small Lhasa Apsos. Live downtown Gothenburg which is Sweden second largest town - on our south west coast.
Around here hunting is quite the thing and the outdoors is very very vast. Wildlife and game is about everywhere. Me i´m focused on wild board,which had become over populated in latter years.

I sincerly do hope you can cope with my English as French..not so much in my case. Renders that i "read" your writings via Google... Very Happy

But..guns being guns i get the mainstay of it no matter.

Hope to be able to contribute with what little i know,might be especially with the to us local rifles,pistols and what not.

Best regards; Jesper
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyDim 12 Jan 2020 - 19:47

Hi Jesper

Feel welcome on this forum.

New to the forum. 172829

Best regards.
michel5611
user

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyDim 12 Jan 2020 - 20:11

Welcome here Jesper
Don't worry for your English it's pretty good , as long you Don't try in swedish  Evil or Very Mad
New to the forum. 836273
edouard
Admin
edouard

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Hello!   New to the forum. EmptyDim 12 Jan 2020 - 20:28

@Racing,

Welcome. Sorry for my engkish, i forgotte much vocabulairy and grammatical too Embarassed Embarassed

if you can ... i, French???

Not all, But most people c'ant speak english, do not surprise if we have "problèmes" whit the langage ....

And, Bonjours la Suède.

Reed you aiain, about Black Powder, and guns.

Amicalement Edouard

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Jurez de ne déposer les armes que lorsque nos couleurs, nos belles couleurs, flotteront sur la cathédrale de Strasbourg.

Bonjour Invité.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

- [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
- [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Aux nouveaux membres, passage obligatoire sur accueil, sinon suppression du compte!
Racing
user

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyDim 12 Jan 2020 - 21:36

Thanks guys Very Happy
Oglala
Admin
Oglala

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyDim 12 Jan 2020 - 21:53

Hi alone,

We are glad to accept you aboard...

Just something right now and before another, one proverb say "When you are goin' to Roma do like the Romans", so when I'm goin' on a American forum or other else I do like everybody: I try too write and speak in the language of the people welcoming me.

If you don't see what I mean look over there and tell me what you see: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Thanks to respect for all the members who are not English reading...

Best regards.

Oglala.

PS: Gör en korrekt översättning om möjligt även om den är kortare och mindre detaljerad ... (Thanks Google translate)...

Bonjour Invité.
jean21
user
jean21

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyLun 13 Jan 2020 - 7:10

welcome on board !!
xtrup57
user

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyLun 13 Jan 2020 - 19:45

Sois le bienvenu sur le forum... New to the forum. 175732 Very Happy
Pierrot66
user
Pierrot66

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyLun 13 Jan 2020 - 19:49

Racing

Je ne parle pas Anglais No

New to the forum. 172829
gege 13
user
gege 13

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyMar 14 Jan 2020 - 9:53

bon , bin , j'ai pas eu , pris , le temps de passer ce message ci :http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=FR
mais bon , je ne manquerais pas de le faire
re bon , vu que ça a l'air d'une presentation , bien sur je souhaite la bienvenu a ce monsieur
et , mon pierrot , rassure toi , T es pas seul lol en plus , c'est pas aujourd'hui que je vais apprendre lol
on avait parlé de ce genre de truc y a quelques temps déjà , il me semble
Alucard
user
Alucard

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyMar 14 Jan 2020 - 11:27

Hello,

Sorry for my English ...

Welcome to our forum.
Always a pleasure to receive members from other countries
New to the forum. 290764
Le Viking
user
Le Viking

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. EmptyMar 14 Jan 2020 - 15:25

Hello Jesper,

Welcome here ! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do

No problem with your English, mine is probably worse Wink

Have a nice day !
Contenu sponsorisé

New to the forum. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: New to the forum.   New to the forum. Empty

New to the forum.
Page 1 sur 1